When you sign up for a Paubox account, your actions can have a big impact on our system as a whole. To protect the integrity and security of our systems, we require all Paubox users to follow this Acceptable Use Policy in their use of Paubox solutions.
If a user violates this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may also suspend or terminate accounts according to our Terms of Service where we see behavior, content, or other factors that pose a threat to our platform. If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in our Terms of Service.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or your Users, to use the Services:
- To send emails that violate the CAN-SPAM or other anti-spam laws such as, but not limited to:
- Using false or misleading header information
- Using deceptive subject lines
- Not including or honoring an opt-out option
- To generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email
- To violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others
- For any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose
- To intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature
- To interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users
- To alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- To test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities
- To grant multiple individuals access to an individual Account other than via the delegation features provided within the Services
- To resell Accounts or parts thereof as added into a commercial product offered to third parties, unless a reseller or partner agreement has been agreed upon
- To include in your Promotions sent via Paubox Marketing any material not created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics and other content
- To upload or send email Promotions to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind
- To host images on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Services
- To take any action intended to avoid our billing thresholds, except as permitted under our Terms of Service
- To send bulk commercial email with Paubox Email Suite services
By following these guidelines, you help make sure the Paubox platform maintains a clean reputation and ensure strong and secure email deliverability. Any failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services.